Fellowship applications for APNIC 46 are now open.
APNIC fellowships give individuals from developing economies in the Asia Pacific the opportunity to learn from regional and international experts, network with other Internet professionals, and be exposed to new insights and technology discussions on Internet operations. Special emphasis is placed on gender, geographical, and organizational diversity.
Additional fellowships will be available to Pacific Island applicants, thanks to the generous sponsorship contribution from APNIC 46 host, OPT-NC.
Types of fellowships
APNIC offers fellowships in three categories:
- Professional (Conference and workshop)
- Youth (Conference and workshop)
- Returning (Conference only)
The deadline for applications is Friday, 08 June 2018 at 23:59 (UTC +10).
Successful applicants will receive the following support:
- An economy class return air ticket to the conference and/or workshop week
- Twin shared hotel accommodation with breakfast for the duration of the conference and/or workshop week
- A fixed cash allowance of AUD 100 for any incidentals
- Complimentary registration to the conference and/or workshop week
- Complimentary attendance to all the conference and/or workshop social events
Before you apply
Fellowships are popular and competitive. If you’re keen to apply, please read the information on the website carefully to understand what is required for a successful application.
Check out the benefits of an APNIC Fellowship
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.