Fellowship applications for APNIC 44 are now open.
APNIC fellowships offer the opportunity to individuals from developing economies in the Asia Pacific to attend the APNIC 44 conference to learn from regional and international experts, network with other Internet professionals, and participate in technology discussions on Internet operations. Special emphasis is placed on gender, geographical, and organizational diversity.
Three fellowships are on offer:
- Professional (conference and workshop)
- Youth (conference and workshop)
- Returning (conference only)
A new addition to the fellowships is the “Returning Fellows” category, for past recipients of an APNIC or APRICOT fellowship.
Returning fellowships provide an opportunity for applicants to continue their contribution to the APNIC community and demonstrate their commitment to growing Internet capability in their home economy.
Successful applicants will receive the following:
- An economy class return air ticket to the conference and/or workshop week
- Twin shared hotel accommodation with breakfast for the duration of the conference and/or workshop week
- A fixed cash allowance of AUD 100 for any incidentals
- Complimentary registration to the conference and/or workshop week
- Complimentary attendance to all the conference and/or workshop social events
Before you apply, take note of the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, and key dates. The deadline for applications is Friday, 07 July 2017 at 23:59 (UTC +10).
Check out the benefits of an APNIC Fellowship
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.
Sanggat menarik manun apa kah masyarakat umum bisa mengikuti nya?
Program APNIC44 Fellowship dapat diikuti oleh calon peserta yang memenuhi kriteria sesuai kategori yang tertera di halaman berikut: