The APNIC Training is looking for a new colleague to help us support Internet growth and development in the region through technical training and educational support. The team works with Internet network operators, engineers, managers, and other stakeholders to help them make full and effective use of the Internet’s resources and technologies.
To have what it takes, you should have following experience:
- An IT or Internet Service Provider background with significant working knowledge of TCP/IP, routing (including BGP, OSPF and ISIS), MPLS, IPv6 deployment, IPv4-to-IPv6 transition techniques, DNS (including DNSSEC) and other Internet applications – knowledge of software defined networks would also be advantageous;
- A proven track record in developing and delivering technical training courses – experience of online based learning would also be advantageous;
- An ability to develop knowledge, skills and understanding of the technical areas in which training is conducted;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in English (both oral and written);
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
Last but not least, you must be willing to undertake regular international travel in the Asia-Pacific region.
Interested? Then please apply here.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.