In this episode of PING, Juan Garcia Pardo from ETH Zurich discusses the Cooperative Lightweight Inter-domain Bandwidth-Reservation Infrastructure (COLIBRI) project for the SCION network, which we last discussed in episode 18.
Juan explores the motivations for setting up a bandwidth reservation framework, and how it might be used in practice.
Read more about COLIBRI and SCION:
- A new Internet architecture
- Future Internet at terabit speeds: SCION in P4
- The SCION network architecture
- The SCION Inter-domain Routing Architecture, from research to deployment
- [Podcast] Taking a clean slate to designing the Internet of the future
- Can we provide SLOs in an open Internet in a scalable manner?
Subscribe and share your story
You can stream and subscribe to PING via the following channels:
If you’re interested in sharing your insights or research, please get in touch — we’re always looking for great stories from the community. And please do let us know what you think of the podcast as well as the APNIC Blog so we can keep improving.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.