APNIC will deliver a four-day Advanced BGP and Route Origin Validation (ROV) workshop from 13 to 16 April 2020 in Puchong, with the support of MyIX.
Register now and pay before 20 March 2020 to get the early-bird rate.
This workshop is aimed at technical staff who are now building or operating a service provider network with international and/or multi-provider connectivity, or considering participation at an Internet Exchange Point.
Topics covered will include:
• Address planning (IPv6) and traffic engineering
• BGP scaling techniques
• BGP attributes and policy control
• Internet multihoming techniques
• BGP operations and security best practices
• Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) fundamentals
• BGP filtering with ROV
• BGP AS-path validation
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to practice the hands-on lessons learned using the APNIC virtual lab.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.