APNIC proudly supported and participated in Peering Asia 3.0 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from 6 to 7 November 2019.
With the aim of promoting peering and interconnection in the Asia Pacific, Peering Asia 3.0 welcomed 364 participants and included presentations on content localization, submarine cables, route filtering and more. View the agenda for more information.
- APNIC hosted a booth, with Zen Ng welcoming APNIC Members who discussed their Internet resource needs and questions, including how to get more IPv4 address space and updating ROAs.
- Che-Hoo Cheng chaired the presentations part of the opening session.
- Tohid Naslpak gave a brief presentation of APNIC’s network AS4608 at the Peering Personals session.
- Che-Hoo and Tohid also met with IXPs, data centres and network operators to discuss APNIC’s peering needs.
- Before Peering Asia 3.0, Zen participated at the JBIX Peering Forum 2019, attending several sessions, and meeting with Members. Zen also gave a presentation entitled, ‘Your IP, your network‘ on APNIC membership, route objects and ROAs.
Peering Asia 4.0 will be held in Bangkok, Thailand from 11 to 12 Nov 2020.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.