APNIC will deliver a five-day Information Security workshop from 3 to 7 June 2019, in Port Vila, Vanuatu, with the support of the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (OGCIO) and Telecommunications Radiocommunications and Broadcasting Regulator (TRBR).
Register now to secure your seat.
This intermediate workshop will look at security policies, penetration testing, DNS and DDoS. Each topic is covered from basics to intermediate level and is aimed to educate and challenge participants.
Topics covered will include:
- Information security overview
- Threat and countermeasures to confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Operating system security
- Securing FTP, TFTP, SSH/SFTP/SCP
- Security policies
- Penetration testing
- Operational security
- DDoS fundamentals and mitigation
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to practice the hands-on lessons learned using the APNIC virtual labs.
We look forward to seeing you there!