APNIC will deliver a three-day workshop –Introduction to MPLS– from 18 to 20 April, in Selangor, Malaysia.
Register now and pay before 25 March 2016 to get the early-bird rate.
This intermediate-level workshop is designed for Network Engineers working for service providers or enterprises involved in the deployment of MPLS-based services, and is kindly supported by local host, MyIX.
Topics covered will include:
- History of IP Routing and MPLS evolution
- MPLS basic concepts and standards
- MPLS Label Distribution Protocol
- MPLS Layer 3 VPNs and deployment case study
- MPLS Layer 2 VPNs and deployment case study
- MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Hands-on lab exercises on the above topics
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to practice the hands-on lessons learned using the APNIC virtual lab.
The workshop will be delivered by APNIC’s Senior Training Officer, Fakrul Alam.
For further details, and to register, please visit the APNIC Training website.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.