If you missed the update call last week from the APNIC CRISP team members, you have a second chance to hear the update on Tuesday, 6 January.
[EDITOR’S UPDATE: The recording of the call is now available below.]
I’ll be joined by Dr Govind and Izumi Okutani to provide an update on:
- the work done by the CRISP team
- explain to you about the draft proposal of the Internet number community for the IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG)
- receive your feedback on the draft proposal
- and answer your questions about the draft proposal.
The key points of the draft proposal are:
- ICANN will continue to be the operator of the IANA function
- there will be a Service Level Agreement between the RIRs and ICANN, for number resources
- there will be a Review Committee with representation from each RIR region, to advise the NRO Executive Council about ICANN’s performance of the Service Level Agreement.
The web meeting will take place on Tuesday, 6 January 2015 at UTC +04:30. As an indication, this will be:
10:00 in Delhi
10:30 in Dhaka
12:30 in Singapore, Beijing
13:30 in Tokyo
15:30 in Melbourne, Sydney
17:30 in Auckland
This meeting is open to everyone. You can participate either through voice or text communication (or if you prefer, just listen to the conversation), via Webex (details below). We look forward to you joining this meeting.
CRISP Update for APNIC Community
Tuesday, 6 January 2015
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 866 191 103
Meeting password: 20150106
Join by phone
Global call-in numbers
Access code: 866 191 103
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.