The APNIC CRISP team members – Dr Govind, Izumi Okutani, and myself – would like to invite the Asia Pacific community to a web meeting on Tuesday 30 December, to give you an update on:
- the work done by the CRISP team
- explain to you about the draft proposal of the Internet number community for the IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG)
- receive your feedback on the draft proposal
- and answer your questions about the draft proposal.
The key points of the draft proposal are:
- ICANN will continue to be the operator of the IANA function
- there will be a Service Level Agreement between the RIRs and ICANN, for number resources
- there will be a Review Committee with representation from each RIR region, to advise the NRO Executive Council about ICANN’s performance of the Service Level Agreement.
The web meeting will take place on Tuesday 30 December 2014 at UTC +03:30. As an indication, this will be:
09:00 in Delhi
09:30 in Dhaka
11:30 in Singapore, Beijing
12:30 in Tokyo
14:30 in Melbourne, Sydney
16:30 in Auckland
This meeting is open to everyone. You can participate either through voice or text communication (or if you prefer, just listen to the conversation), via Webex (details below). We look forward to you joining this meeting.
CRISP Update for APNIC community
Tuesday, 30 December 2014
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 865 608 713
Meeting password: 20141230
Join by phone
1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 865 608 713
Global call-in numbers
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.