APNIC supported and participated in KHNOG 5, held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on 22 October 2023.
The event welcomed 320 participants to share information on topics including SDN, BGP routing security and much more. View the agenda for more information.
- APNIC hosted a booth, welcoming several APNIC Members and visitors and answering their questions on IPv4 transfers, RPKI, membership referral, and technical training.
- Anna Mulingbayan presented on Internet resource management.
- Makito Lay presented on the status of RPKI in South East Asia and Cambodia.
- Makito and Jamie Gillespie also conducted the Network Security Workshop for 42 participants.
- Makito and Anna visited APNIC Members, sharing information on ROV deployment, IPv6, and IPv4 transfers.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.