APNIC supported and participated in PacNOG 31, held in Port Vila, Vanuatu from 26 to 30 June 2023.
The event welcomed 57 participants to hear from speakers on topics including IXPs, network security, and IPv6. View the agenda for more information.
- Elly Tawhai presented on the importance of cleaning up RPKI invalids. Elly also met with Members and answered their questions on membership, adding and changing contacts in MyAPNIC, and validating IRT objects.
- Terry Sweetser presented an overview of Internet Exchange Points.
- Dave Phelan presented an update on IPv6 deployment in the Pacific.
- Dave and APNIC Community Trainer Etuate Cocker conducted the Practical Cybersecurity Workshop for 32 participants.
- Terry and APNIC Community Trainer Epeli Tagi conducted the Basic Routing Workshop for 18 participants.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.