APNIC supported and participated in PacNOG 30, held in a hybrid format from 8 to 12 August 2022 in Suva, Fiji.
The event welcomed 62 participants to hear from speakers on topics including network automation, RPKI, IPv6, content access, and more. View the agenda for more information.
- Elly Tawhai gave an update on RPKI initiatives.
- Elly also met with APNIC Members and answered their questions on ROA creation, getting more IPv4 address space, and updating contact information in MyAPNIC.
- Dave Phelan gave an update on IPv6 deployment in the Pacific.
- Dave also conducted a ‘Linux Refresher’ tutorial.
- Dave and Adli Wahid conducted the Practical Cybersecurity Workshop for 26 participants.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.