The event included four days of workshops and a one-day conference. View the agenda for more information.
- Vivek Nigam, Pubudu Jayasinghe, and Dave Phelan hosted an APNIC Helpdesk booth, and answered several questions from APNIC Members on RPKI and ROAs, getting more IPv4 address space, and IPv6 deployment.
- Vivek gave a presentation on RPKI, focusing on RPKI initiatives and upcoming RPKI improvements.
- Pubudu gave an update on IPv6 deployment in South Asia.
- Dave conducted the Network Management, Monitoring, and Security workshop alongside APNIC Community Trainer Dibya Khatiwada to 40+ participants.
- Dave also presented at the Peering Personals.
The session recordings are available to view.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.