APNIC supported and participated in bdNOG 14, held from 27 June to 1 July 2022 in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
The five-day event welcomed 150 participants who participated in workshop and conference sessions. View the agenda for more information.
- Tuan Nguyen shared some important membership insights, focusing on Bangladesh in particular.
- Tuan also hosted a booth, answering several questions from APNIC Members on routing, RPKI, IRT implementation and getting more IP addresses.
- Warren Finch participated as a panellist in a discussion about IP convergence in Telecom and IPv6 implementation challenges in Bangladesh.
- Warren also helped conduct the Segment Routing workshop, alongside Awal Haolader and APNIC Community Trainer, Zobair Khan.
- APNIC Community Trainer, Swapneel Patnekar, was also an instructor in the System and Network Security workshop.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.