Thanks to everyone who attended APNIC 52, held online from 13 to 16 September 2021.
The conference brought together Internet and networking experts, industry leaders, and other interested parties from around the world to learn, share ideas and experience, network with peers, and develop policies related to Internet operations.
Tutorials and partner meetings were held on 13 September followed by the conference from 14 to 16 September 2021.
APNIC hopes you enjoyed the event and found it a valuable experience. Initial statistics for the event are:
- There were 175 APNIC Member organizations represented.
- The four-day conference welcomed 95 speakers across 25 sessions.
- Unique registered attendees were 705, representing 49 economies throughout the region.
- The three Keynote Speakers were:
- Kathleen Moriarty, Center for Internet Security’s Chief Technology Officer.
- Wataru Saito, Tokyo 2020 Organizing Committee of the Olympics and Paralympic Games, Senior Director of ICT Solutions, Technology services.
- Attendees were active on social media using the official hashtag #APNIC52 at Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- 14 sponsors and supporters.
Thanks again to all the sponsors for helping make this event happen — we greatly appreciate your support.
Congratulations to the program committee for a highly engaging program.
Remember to take the conference survey to help the organizers make improvements for future conferences.
To catch up on what happened at APNIC 52, visit the conference website for YouTube recordings of sessions, presentations from the speakers, transcripts, and more.
For more detailed information on APNIC 52, view the report.
See you at APRICOT 2022 from 21 February to 3 March 2022.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.