APNIC proudly supported and participated at the 11th Bangladesh Network Operators Group (bdNOG 11) meeting in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh, from 10 to 14 January 2020.
bdNOG 11 welcomed over 200 participants to share information on topics including network automation, RPKI, and segment routing. View the agenda for more information.
- Pubudu Jayasinghe and Vivek Nigam provided Member support and assisted several APNIC Members with their IP address and membership requirements, including IRT validation, route management and contact management.
- Pubudu gave an update on IPv6 deployment in the region.
- Vivek gave a presentation on getting the most out of MyAPNIC with TOTP.
- APNIC Community Trainers Zobair Khan and Muhammad Moinur Rahman helped conduct the IPv6 Deployment on MikroTik workshop to around 60 participants, and the Advanced System Administration and Network Security workshop to around 40 participants.
- Vivek and Pubudu had one-on-one meetings with APNIC Members on IPv6 deployment.
APNIC 50 will be held in Dhaka, Bangladesh, from 3 to 10 September 2020.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.