APNIC supported and participated at the fifth Nepal Network Operators Group (npNOG 5) meeting in Kathmandu, Nepal, from 8 to 13 December 2019.
The event welcomed over 200 participants to present and discuss a host of technical topics including IPv6 deployment and network automation. Visit the agenda for more information.
- Tashi Phuntsho presented on why it is important to secure Internet routing.
- Tashi also moderated the second Technical Operations session.
- Pubudu Jayasinghe gave an update on the status of IPv6 deployment in the region.
- Tashi and Pubudu provided technical assistance to a Member on IPv6 deployment.
- Tashi helped conduct a Network Security workshop to 42 participants.
- Tashi and Pubudu also hosted a ROA signing social, helping several Members create ROAs and clean up their BGP announcements.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.