APNIC will deliver a five-day IPv6 deployment workshop from 15 to 19 July 2019, in Karachi, Pakistan, with the support of the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
This technical workshop, comprising lectures and hands-on lab modules, is targeted at anyone who is involved in Internet technology standards, local and national network infrastructure deployment, and day-to-day network operations.
Topics covered will include:
- Internet fundamentals
- IPv6 protocol architecture and standards
- IPv6 enhancements to routing protocols
- IPv6 addressing and address planning
- IPv6 transition technologies
- IPv6 deployment planning
- Enabling IPv6 on network services (DNS, WWW, mail)
- IPv6 security and monitoring
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to practice the hands-on lessons learned using the APNIC virtual labs.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.