APNIC will deliver a three-day Network Security and Internet Resource Management workshop from 16 to 18 January 2018, in Apia, Samoa.
Register now and pay before 19 December 2017 to get the early-bird rate.
This intermediate-level workshop is designed for network engineers, managers and operators, as well as security policy makers interested in network security, and understanding and mitigating threats
Topics covered will include:
- Network security fundamentals
- Security on different layers and attack mitigation
- Cryptography and public key infrastructure
- Device and infrastructure security
- Operational security and policies
- Virtual Private Networks and IPSec
- Route filtering
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to practice the hands-on lessons learned using the APNIC virtual lab.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.