APNIC will deliver a three-day Network Security workshop from 20 to 22 November 2017, in Medan, Indonesia, with the support of APJII.
Register now and pay before 27 October 2017 to get the early-bird rate.
This intermediate-level workshop is designed for network engineers, managers and operators, as well as security policy makers interested in network security, and understanding and mitigating threats.
Topics covered will include:
- Network Security fundamentals
- Security on different layers and attack mitigation
- Cryptography and public key infrastructure
- Device and infrastructure security
- Operational security and policies
- Virtual Private Networks and IPSec
- Route filtering
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to practice the hands-on lessons learned using the APNIC virtual lab.
This training event is kindly supported by APJII with APJII Members entitled to a special rate.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.