The full-day conference included several technical presentations, including:
- Scaling data centre bandwidth with 400G and 800G Ethernet, by Huang YuJian, Arista
- MANRS – Improving global routing security and resilience, by Aftab Siddiqui, MANRS
- Managing distributed global networks, by Jimmy Lim, Cloudflare
- DNS security, DNSSEC and root zone DNSSEC KSK rollover, by Champika Wijayatunga, ICANN
- Geoff Huston presented the keynote on the history of IoT and some of the future considerations for network operators, including user privacy, network security, and the network growth required to accommodate the potential billions of devices.
— SGNOG (@SGNOG_OC) September 5, 2017
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.