APNIC will deliver a five-day Internet Resource Management, IPv6 and Network Security workshop from 25 to 29 September 2017, in Funafuti, Tuvalu.
Register now and pay before 04 September 2017 to get the early-bird rate.
Topics covered will include:
- Introduction to IPv6
- IPv6 Protocol Architecture and IPv6 Features
- IPv6 Addressing and Sub-netting
- IPv6 Host Configuration
Network Security tutorial:
- Network security fundamentals
- Network infrastructure security
- Securing routers
- Monitoring and managing access
Internet Resource Management tutorial:
- Introduction to APNIC
- Internet registry policies
- Requesting IP addresses
- IP address management
- APNIC Whois Database
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to practice the hands-on lessons learned using the APNIC virtual lab.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.