APNIC will deliver a three-day IPv6 Deployment workshop in Makati, Philippines from 8 to 10 March 2017, in conjunction with PhNOG Conference 2017 and the inaugural Philippine IP Peering Forum.
Register now and pay before 15 February 2017 to get the early-bird rate.
This workshop is designed for entry-level and mid-level technical staff of ISPs and other enterprises who are involved in day-to-day network operations and planning functions.
Topics covered will include:
- Introduction to IPv6
- IPv6 protocol architecture and IPv6 features
- IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- IPv6 host configuration
- Lab exercises and case studies on developing an IPv6 deployment address plan, IPv6 deployment in IGP (OSPv3) and IPv6 deployment in EGP (MP-BGP)
- IPv4 to IPv6 transition technologies and tunnelling lab exercises
- IPv6 and DNS
- IPv6 security features
- IPv6 protocol weaknesses
- Strategies to secure IPv6
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to practice the hands-on lessons learned using the APNIC virtual lab.
For further details, and to register, please visit the APNIC Training website and be sure to join the Facebook event.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.