APNIC will deliver a three-day IPv6 workshop from 14 to 16 December 2015, in Jakarta, Indonesia, hosted by APJII.
Register now and pay before 20 November 2015 to get the early-bird rate.
This intermediate-level workshop is designed for both entry and mid-level technical staff who are involved in day-to-day network operations and planning functions.
The training will cover:
- IPv6 protocol architecture and IPv6 features
- IPv6 addressing and sub-netting
- IPv6 host configuration
- IPv6 deployment IP address plan – Case study and lab
- IPv6 deployment in IGP i.e. OSPv3 – Case study and lab
- IPv4 to IPv6 transition technologies and tunneling lab
- IPv6 deployment in EGP (i.e. MP-BGP) – Case study and lab
- IPv6 and DNS
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to practice hands-on lessons using the APNIC virtual lab.
Registration is now open. Register and pay before 20 November 2015 to save with the early-bird rate.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.