The Malaysia Network Operators Group (MyNOG) brings together network operators in Malaysia to encourage knowledge sharing, learning and co-operation, and provides a forum to discuss operational issues and technologies of interest.
Four APNIC staff members— Senior Training Specialist Nurul Islam Roman, Internet Resource Analyst Zen Chuan Ng, Events Project Manager Molly Cheam and Training Officer Shane Hermoso— attended MyNOG-4, which consisted of three days of workshops (18-20 August) and a Conference day (21 August).
APNIC staff activities included:
- Nurul delivered the BGP & IPv4, IPv6 workshop to 30 attendees
- Shane delivered the Network Security workshop to 24 attendees
- Nurul presented on BGP prefix filtering design issue and best current practice to over 120 Conference participants
- Zen presented the APNIC update to Conference participants
- Zen met with some of our Members and provided support on Resource
Certification queries and the procedure for getting additional IPv4 addresses under policy proposal 105: Distribution of returned IPv4 address blocks
- Shane presented Introduction to RPKI to Conference participants
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.