The APNIC blog is a platform for members of the Internet community from any region to explore, discuss and share topics relevant to network engineering and the Internet. This platform is a space for people to share information for the benefit of the entire community.
APNIC encourages the use of the blog for constructive, relevant discussion and information sharing, and when doing so we ask that you respect the code of conduct set out below.
Please note, all posts are available publicly and are archived.
Code of conduct
- Please respect the opinions of others, keeping in mind cultural differences and diversity.
- APNIC does not routinely monitor or moderate the discussions on the APNIC blog. However, APNIC reserves the right to delete or redact comments that contain content that APNIC considers to be unacceptable. This includes (but is not limited to) any content that:
- is being used to abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten others
- is libellous, knowingly false or misrepresents another person
- infringes upon a copyright or trademark
- violates an obligation of confidentiality
- violates the privacy of others including posting emails of others without their permission
- uses derogatory or inflammatory language
If APNIC exercises its right to delete or redact a comment, it will say so and explain why. If you believe that a comment on the APNIC blog contains content that is unacceptable, please notify APNIC by emailing publication [at] apnic.net.
- All posts are considered as solely being the views of the person making the posting, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Please do not post any sales material.
- Please enjoy the blog! We hope you find it a useful resource.