APNIC participated in the 2023 Asia Pacific Internet Governance Academy (APIGA 2023) in Seoul, South Korea from 24 to 28 July 2023.
The event welcomed 42 participants to build skills and participate in hands-on learning on topics related to Internet governance and policy. View the program for more information.
- Pablo Hinojosa and Sunny Chendi helped conduct the Internet Fundamentals workshop and presented the third version of IPGO, an educational tool developed by APNIC to explain IP addressing and networking principles to non-technical audiences. Sunny and Pablo also introduced a beta version of the IPGO mobile application, an immersive narrative game that combines elements of adventure and puzzle-solving. Students provided useful feedback before its release in the near future.
- Pablo and Sunny held a cyber incident role play to create awareness of ongoing cybersecurity issues and how to work together to address these challenges.
- Sunny held a mock Policy SIG session to give participants a better understanding of the APNIC Policy Development Process.
- Pablo and Sunny met with the Industry leaders and had side meetings with KISA, ICANN, and DotAsia.
- Sunny also participated in the Fellowship Committee.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.