APNIC is offering a limited number of Online Fellowships to participate in an online, structured fellowship program that will run over five months, and to participate at the APNIC 52 conference.
Fellows will also be matched with a community mentor for an exclusive one-on-one mentoring session.
Successful applicants will receive the following:
- A customized program of Fellows-only presentations from key experts with the opportunity for Q&As
- Introduction to a community mentor in their area of interest
- Support to complete a number of APNIC Academy courses
- Daily briefings before APNIC 52
- Certification of achievement (upon successful completion of fellowship)
- Expenses scholarship of USD 150
Applicants should note there is an estimated 8 to 12 hours of commitment required between April and August.
Areas of interest
Successful fellows will select a specific area of interest to focus their online fellowship program, as well as getting a holistic overview of APNIC and Internet governance before participating in the APNIC 52 conference.
- IPv6 Deployment
- Internet Routing/RPKI
- Information/Network Security
The level of experience in the chosen area of interest can be from beginner to advanced.
Applications close on Friday, 26 March and successful fellows will be announced on Monday, 12 April.
You can find more information on the APNIC 52 website .
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.