APNIC proudly supported and participated at the 2020 Myanmar Internet Exchange and Myanmar Network Operators Group Forum (MMIX MMNOG Forum 2020) in Yangon, Myanmar, from 13 to 17 January 2020.
The event welcomed 220 participants to share information on topics including fibre network design, QOS, packet analysis and RPKI. View the agenda for more information.
- APNIC hosted a booth, welcoming APNIC Members and other visitors to answer their IP address and membership queries.
- Zen Ng gave a presentation on the importance of securing your Internet number resources with Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), and ensuring your Incident Response Team (IRT) contact information is up to date.
- Warren Finch gave a presentation on Packet Analysis for Network Security.
- Warren was also a panellist in the Content Filtering session.
- Warren helped conduct the SDN workshop alongside APNIC Community Trainer, Sarada Hettiarachchi, to 32 participants.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.