APNIC participated at the BKNIX Peering Forum and ThaiNOG Day 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand, from 7 to 8 May 2019.
The event welcomed around 200 participants to share information on topics including DNS as a defence tool, MANRS, transit trends, OTT and network disaster recovery.
- At the Peering Forum’s Technical Session, Tashi Phuntsho gave a presentation on Internet routing security.
- Tashi also conducted the RPKI tutorial.
- At ThaiNOG Day 2019, EC member Kams Sze Yeung gave a presentation on ‘The OTT Challenge‘.
- Also at ThaiNOG Day 2019, Paul Wilson gave a keynote presentation on RDAP and RPKI, the next generation of Internet number registry services.
- Anna Mulingbayan met with APNIC Members to discuss their Internet resource number and membership needs.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.