APNIC supported and participated in KHNOG 4, held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on 20 November 2022.
The event welcomed approximately 200 participants to hear from speakers on topics related to the DNS, the future of RPKI, and digital transformation in Cambodia.
- Shane Hermoso presented on the ‘State of RPKI in Cambodia and South East Asia’.
- Shane conducted the ‘RPKI/ROV Tutorial & ROA Session’ alongside Anna Mulingbayan and APNIC Community Trainer, Makito Lay.
- Shane also conducted the ‘Internet Routing Workshop’ alongside Shaqayeq Saleh, Anna, and Makito.
- APNIC hosted a booth where Anna provided Member consultations, answering questions related to RPKI.
- Following the conference, APNIC also conducted the ‘Internet Routing Workshop’ with Shane, Makito, and Shaqayeq Saleh.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.