APNIC supported and participated in mnNOG 4, held in a hybrid format from 22 to 28 October 2022 in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
The event welcomed around 160 participants to hear about topics including IPv6 deployment, BGP routing security, and talent demand in the ICT industry. View the agenda for more information.
- Guangliang Pan delivered a presentation on ‘IPv6 deployment in 2022’, and gave an update on the status of IPv6 capability globally and in Mongolia.
- Guangliang also took the opportunity to visit five APNIC Members to share information on IPv6 deployment, membership, and APNIC products and services.
- Adli Wahid delivered a joint presentation virtually with Anutsetsen Enkhzoright of Khas Bank on ‘Observations and mitigation of Mozi botnet’.
- Dave Phelan conducted the Network Management and Monitoring workshop alongside APNIC Community Trainer Ulsbold Enkhtaivan and mnNOG committee member Gonchig Altansukh to 24 participants.
- Ulsbold also gave a presentation on ‘Enabled IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack infrastructure’.
- Shane Hermoso and Warren Finch conducted the Network Security and DNSSEC workshop alongside Ankhzaya Tseden and Nyamkhand Buluukhuu to 23 participants.
- APNIC also provided the Zoom account for remote presentations.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.