APNIC supported and participated in vPhNOG3, held online from 7 to 11 March 2022.
The event welcomed 37 participants taking part in five days of training activities.
- APNIC trainers conducted the following training:
- RPKI/ROV Refresher and ROA session
- DNS and Root Server deployment
- APNIC Tools — Visualisation and Troubleshooting
- APNIC also provided Zoom support for the event.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.