APNIC is continually working to focus on you and your needs.
While the biennial APNIC Survey is APNIC’s most important tool to inform future planning and service improvements, it is only conducted every two years, so it doesn’t allow more instantaneous feedback on products and services being developed.
To help with this, the Community Insights group has been formed.
Have your say on our new products and features
The Community Insights group is open to anyone in the community who’s interested in helping create better products and services for the APNIC community.
By taking part, you will often be the first to see and have your say on many of APNIC’s new products and features. You may also receive rewards or incentives for taking part.
Feedback from the group has already assisted with:
- Revamping the MyAPNIC portal.
- Developing a new, easier-to-use membership application form.
- Launching the Dashboard for Autonomous System Health (DASH).
- Improving the usability of the APNIC Internet Directory, NetOX, and the APNIC website.
The process involves you choosing what projects you’d like to take part in — we won’t spam you with invitations — and then taking a few minutes to give online feedback.
Upcoming projects that we’ll be seeking feedback on include:
- A new help centre to easily find answers to your questions.
- Accessibility improvements.
- Resource Manager improvements.
- Personalizing your MyAPNIC experience.
Join the Community Insights group now!
Joining the group is easy — just fill out a short form with a few details about yourself. This information will help identify the right products and services for you to test.
If you have any questions or want to share your experience with product testing so far, please email us at email@example.com or leave a comment below.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.