Around 150 people from the local and regional networking community participated in the six-day event, which included a one-day conference, one day of tutorials and four days of workshops.
- Paul Wilson presented one of the two keynotes during the conference plenary session speaking about the need to deploy IPv6 and the role of NOGs in Internet development.
- Tuan Nguyen provided a demonstration on how to set up and check your ROAs using MyAPNIC during the MANRS tutorial.
- Robbie Mitchell spoke to attendees about story ideas to share on the APNIC Blog.
- Philip Smith delivered a workshop on IPv6 deployment with the help of APNIC Community Trainer Yasir Shamim.
- Paul, Tuan, and Robbie were all on hand during the week to answer APNIC Members’ and other attendees’ questions regarding resource requirements, IPv6 deployment, and fellowships to APNIC conferences, as well as assisting with updating whois details and creating ROAs.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.