APNIC’s online learning platform, the APNIC Academy, has been updated with a range of new and exciting changes, including:
- New Virtual Labs to try out your skills on different network devices
- Video-based learning content and self-paced tutorials
- Access to third-party resources to complement your learning
- New features such as course status, course notes, and much more
Launched in 2017, the Academy has had over 2,700 participants enrolled, with 550 successfully finishing a course and receiving a certificate of completion.
The easy-to-use platform helps network operators, educators, and regulators understand networking best practices, principles, and techniques; manage Internet resources better; and use appropriate Internet technologies more effectively.
There is no minimum required knowledge and it is free. Participants can enrol in three courses currently: Introduction to Cyber Security, Routing Basics and Internet Resource Management and can look forward to: Introduction to IPv6 and APNIC Policy Development Process.
Tell us what you think — you could win a great prize!
APNIC welcomes your feedback on the updated platform. Take this short survey to be in the draw for a chance to win:
- A Microsoft Surface Pro (128GB / M3/ 4BG RAM), or
- One of three Apple Watch Sports (Series 3 Space Grey with 42mm case)
The prize draws will be held during APNIC 46 in Nouméa, New Caledonia, on 13 September 2018 at 17:00 (UTC +11). If you’re not attending in person, be sure to tune in online via the remote webcast options.