APNIC’s online learning platform, the APNIC Academy, has been updated with a range of new and exciting changes, including:
- New Virtual Labs to try out your skills on different network devices
- Video-based learning content and self-paced tutorials
- Access to third-party resources to complement your learning
- New features such as course status, course notes, and much more
Launched in 2017, the Academy has had over 2,700 participants enrolled, with 550 successfully finishing a course and receiving a certificate of completion.
The easy-to-use platform helps network operators, educators, and regulators understand networking best practices, principles, and techniques; manage Internet resources better; and use appropriate Internet technologies more effectively.
There is no minimum required knowledge and it is free. Participants can enrol in three courses currently: Introduction to Cyber Security, Routing Basics and Internet Resource Management and can look forward to: Introduction to IPv6 and APNIC Policy Development Process.
Tell us what you think — you could win a great prize!
APNIC welcomes your feedback on the updated platform. Take this short survey to be in the draw for a chance to win:
- A Microsoft Surface Pro (128GB / M3/ 4BG RAM), or
- One of three Apple Watch Sports (Series 3 Space Grey with 42mm case)
The prize draws will be held during APNIC 46 in Nouméa, New Caledonia, on 13 September 2018 at 17:00 (UTC +11). If you’re not attending in person, be sure to tune in online via the remote webcast options.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.