APNIC participated at the Global IPv6 Summit 2018 in Hangzhou, China, from 21 to 22 May 2018.
The Global IPv6 Summit 2018 aimed to demonstrate core IPv6 deployment achievements following the release of the IPv6 Action Plan in 2017.
- George Michaelson gave an overview of World IPv6 Trends in 2018 and was part of a panel discussion on Internet development in the Asia Pacific.
- Guangliang Pan presented the Global IP Address Allocation Report.
- Guangliang also gave a presentation at the IPv6 Engineers Training on ‘IPv6 Overview and Concepts’.
- Guangliang and George met with APNIC Members to discuss their IP addressing and membership needs and future opportunities to collaborate on activities including IPv6 training, IPv6 measurement and Internet governance.
- Following the Summit, George and Guangliang visited the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), the NIR for China, to answer their questions on whois, RPKI and RDAP.
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.