APNIC will deliver a three-day IPv4/IPv6 Advanced Routing workshop in Hong Kong from 21 to 23 February 2017 in conjunction with HKNOG 4.0.
Register now and pay before 7 February 2017 to get the early-bird rate.
This workshop is designed for mid-level to senior technical and design staff of ISPs and other enterprises involved in day-to-day network operations and planning functions.
Topics covered will include:
- Introduction to IP routing
- IPv6 protocol and address structure
- Operation of OSPF routing protocol
- Lab exercise on basic router and OSPF dynamic routing configuration
- Basic BGP operation
- BGP attributes and path selection process
- BGP traffic engineering tools: Local Pref, MED, AS path prepend, communities and more (lab exercise)
- BGP scaling techniques: route reflector, peer group and more
- Lab exercise on iBGP, RR, peer group and more
Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to practice the hands-on lessons learned using the APNIC virtual lab.
If you are attending the HKNOG 4.0 conference, you are entitled to a special rate for this workshop. Forward your HKNOG 4.0 registration confirmation to email@example.com for the special promotional code before registering for the workshop.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The views expressed by the authors of this blog are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of APNIC. Please note a Code of Conduct applies to this blog.